CCTV camera systems are an invaluable tool for security surveillance. They can also be for identifying manufacturing problems, potential accidents and faulty machinery. At IntelliSEC we take pride in having installed the first 5MP IP camera in South Africa in 2008. Today we continue to offer a wide range of the latest CCTV cameras and related products.
CCTV Options Available
- Comprehensive range of bullet, dome and PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) security cameras. Available in a variety of megapixels, for both IP and analogue systems.
- Night Vision CCTV – infrared, low light and thermal cameras designed for night time viewing and industrial management.
- License Plate Recognition – specialist systems that integrates with your boom gates for better vehicle control. Can also be connected to the SAPS database via SNIPR, which alerts you to the presence of stolen and suspicious vehicles.
- Facial Recognition – the ultimate in secure and reliable identification. Uses a specialist dual lens camera to achieve 99.9% verification success for all faces
- Vehicle surveillance cameras – allows you to remotely monitor and record all activity on your vehicles.
- People Counters – Specialist camera used for calculating shopper and visitor numbers. Designed specifically for Retail, Shopping Centre and Leisure industry clients.
- Control Console – custom built units which allows you to control your building or site from a central location. Can integrate your CCTV, access control, fire detection and public address systems.
- Video management software – software that is incorporated with your surveillance system. Independently analyses its operating environment and provides intelligent responses.
IntelliSEC is a certified installer and integrator of the best CCTV cameras and related software products available which includes Avigilon (direct partner), Hikvision (platinum partner), Cathexis (gold partner), Axis Communications (authorised partner), Bosch, Arecont, Dahua and Milestone. We also supply appropriate signage to ensure that your business is legally compliant with the PoPI act.
CCTV Servicing and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
CCTV cameras need to be regularly cleaned and serviced. This is to enable them to perform to their full capability and will also extend their operating life. Signing a Service Level Agreement (SLA) will ensure your system is regularly serviced and supported. This service is available for the systems we install and for any in-situ systems installed by other companies.
Whether you are looking to resolve a problem or want to up grade your system we can provide you with a competitive price. We also operate all over South Africa and have branches in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Richards Bay.