CCTV cameras are an invaluable tool for security surveillance, investigations and deterring criminals. They are also widely used in business for identifying potential accidents, monitoring machinery and industrial processes. At IntelliSEC we take pride in having installed the first 5MP IP camera in South Africa in 2008. Today we continue to offer a wide range of the latest CCTV cameras and related products.
CCTV Options Available
- Comprehensive range of bullet, dome and PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom – see image top right) security cameras. We have both IP and analogue cameras in a variety of megapixels. We also have specialist cameras for clients with more demanding requirements.
- Night Vision CCTV – infrared, low light and thermal cameras designed for night time viewing and industrial management.
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) – specialist CCTV cameras that reads number plates and automatically raises your boom gates for approved vehicles
- SNIPR – Security software application which connects your LPR CCTV cameras with criminal database. Alerts you to the presence of stolen and suspicious vehicles.
- Facial Recognition cameras – the ultimate in secure and reliable identification. Uses a specialist dual lens camera to achieve 99.9% verification success for all races.
- Covert Cameras – discrete high definition pinhole cameras. Highly effective at identifying employee theft and reducing shrinkage
- Vehicle surveillance cameras – allows you to remotely monitor and record all activity on your vehicles. Very popular with logistics and transportation companies.
- People Counters – Specialist camera used for calculating shopper and visitor numbers. Designed specifically for Retail, Shopping Centre and Leisure industry clients.
- Control Console – custom built units which allows you to control your building or site from a central location. Can integrate your CCTV, access control, fire detection and public address systems.
- VMS (video management software / video management system) – software that is incorporated with your CCTV surveillance system. Enables the camera to independently analyse its operating environment and issue alerts if there is a problem.
IntelliSEC is a certified installer and integrator of the best CCTV cameras and related software products available. This includes Avigilon (direct partner), Hikvision (platinum partner), Cathexis (gold partner), Axis Communications (authorised partner), Bosch, Arecont, Dahua and Milestone.
CCTV and the POPI Act in South Africa
Please be aware that anyone who uses CCTV is South Africa, both organisations and private individuals, must display warning signs. This is accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPI). Failure to comply is punishable with either a fine (not exceeding R10 million), or imprisonment (for up to 12 months), or both. We can provide you with the signs free of charge, contact us for details.
CCTV Servicing and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
CCTV cameras need to be regularly cleaned and serviced. Neglecting to do so will affect their performance and reduce their operating life. The best way to ensure your system is regularly serviced and fully supported is by signing a Service Level Agreement (SLA). It is also available for the systems we install and for any in-situ systems installed by other companies.
Whether you are looking to resolve a problem or want to up grade your system we can provide you with a competitive quote. We branches all over South Africa in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Richards Bay and Port Elizabeth.