Access Control systems are an essential business management tool. They can be used to control the entrance and exit of buildings or restricted area, secure vulnerable systems (like lifts or computers) and lock down dangerous machines for cleaning and maintenance. In doing so they can help you manage your employees more effectively, prevent accidents, reduce your operational costs and improve productivity.
- RFID Card or Tag Access – Provides quick but secure access. Can be integrated on to doors, gates, turnstiles, lifts and industrial machinery.
- Biometric Access – Very secure access control that works using fingerprint, retina scan or facial recognition
- Time and Attendance Solutions – Improve staff attendance and reduce payroll costs with our T&A systems
- Turnstiles – Wide variety available from single half height for less vulnerable areas to high security mantraps
- Vehicle Access – Includes Boom Gates, Barriers, Car Tags and LPR systems
- Gatebook – Visitor management system designed for Private Estates and Business Parks
- Intercom Systems – Secure communication and access solution for buildings, estates and business parks. Available with CCTV for extra security.
- Control console – Our access control systems can also be fully integrated with your CCTV, fire detection and public address systems, onto one seamless central station which allows for improved reporting, information management and greater site management control.
We at Intellisec are certified installer and integrator of the world’s best access control systems which includes Paxton (partner status), Impro (comprehensive company accreditation), Morpho from Safran (formerly known as Sagem), Gunnebo, ZK Teco, Virdi, Flow Systems and Suprema. No matter what you are looking to achieve, we can provide you with the right system to resolve your access control requirements.