Access Control systems are used to control the entrance and exit of buildings and private estates. They can also be used to secure vulnerable systems (like lifts or computers) and lock down dangerous machinery for cleaning and maintenance. Using access control systems you can make your property more secure, improve staff punctuality and help reduce your operational costs. At IntelliSEC we can offer you a wide variety of access control products and related systems.
Access Control Options Available
- RFID Card or Tag Access – Provides quick but secure electronic keyless access. Available for doors, gates, turnstiles, lifts and industrial machinery.
- Electromechanical Locking Systems – Combines the benefits of RFID technology with the flexibility of a traditional mechanical locking system. Ideal for remote locations as the power to operate the system comes from the rechargeable key.
- Biometric Access – The most secure access system. Works using fingerprint, retina scan or facial recognition
- Time and Attendance Solutions – Improve staff attendance and reduce payroll costs with our clocking / time management systems
- Turnstiles – controls pedestrian access and manages crowds. Wide variety available from single half height turnstiles to mantraps.
- Vehicle Access – controls vehicle access to car parks, business parks and residential estates. Systems available include windscreen tags, boom gates, spikes, bollards and ANPR / LPR systems
- Gatebook – Visitor management system designed for private estates and business parks
- Intercom Systems – Secure communication and access solution for buildings, private estates and business parks. Wide variety of options available from include CCTV for extra security.
- Control Console – custom built units which allows you to control your CCTV, access control, fire detection and PA systems from one location.
Certified Access Control Installer
Intellisec is a certified installer and integrator of the world’s best access control systems. These include but are not limited to Impro (Premium Partner), Paxton (Partner), Gunnebo, Morpho from Safran (formerly known as Sagem), Virdi and ZKTeco.
We can provide you with a customised solution to meet your individual need. This has led us to become the preferred system designer and installer for a wide range of organisations from factories to hospitals. We can also support you anywhere in South Africa. We have branches in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Richards Bay and Port Elizabeth.