A diverse range of products suitable for use in a wide range of industries.
Provide remote support, help resolve problems and save lives with the Helpy Oops. This portable device is ideal for use on industrial sites, in remote locations and for protecting vulnerable people.
How It Works
Helpy Oops is the latest development in PPE (personal protection equipment). This rugged, portable device can receive phone calls and has a button that allows the user to phone a pre-determined number and talk handsfree. In the case of an emergency, the user can press a panic button that will phone up to 12 numbers and send an alert with their precise location. Finally, the device will also automatically send an alert if the user has a fall or leaves a predefined geographical location.
- GPS tracking – The Helpy Oops has an integrated GPS receiver that allows it to be located at any time. Simply SMS the device and it will automatically send an SMS back with a link to Google Maps showing its precise location
- Panic Button – In an emergency the user can press a panic button which will cause it to call up to 12 pre-saved numbers and send an alert with the precise location of the device
- Two-way communication – The device can receive phone calls and has a call button that allows it call a pre-determined number. It can also operate handsfree.
- Emergency alerts – The Helpy Oops continuously monitors its precise location andautomatically sends an SMS alert if it detects a fall or if the user leaves a predefined location
- Fully customisable – The device comes with desktop and smartphone software that allows a manager to customise the device to suit their respective needs.
Pepper Spray Alarm
The pepper spray alarm is a non lethal crime deterrent system that releases a cloud of highly repulsive and irritating pepper gas which stops the criminal from acting. It is most commonly used for:
- Preventing burglary, intrusion and related violent crimes in retail stores, gambling outlets and storage facilities
- Stopping vandalism and petty crime in remote locations. It is highly effective at stopping the theft of cables and the destruction of street furniture
- Combating livestock theft and animal predators in agribusinesses
In the video below the Pepper Spray Alarm is highly effective at preventing unauthorised personnel from entering a restricted zone in a factory.
Remotely monitor your company’s various processes and operations with this range of 48 specialist wireless sensors. The sensors available includes being able to monitor temperature changes (in both locations and within machinery), electricity (different voltage and current), water, humidity, pressure, light, motion and carbon monoxide gas levels, if a door is open or closed and the degree of tilt. Can be used individually or in tandem and are easy to install and monitor, simply:
- Plug in a wireless gateway
- Attach the sensor to the machines or areas you want to monitor
- Receive alerts and updates on your computer or smartphone
Can add significant benefits to many industries particularity the manufacturing, medical storage, food processing, IT and logistics.