At Intellisec we take pride in the quality of equipment we supply and install. Unfortunately the weather, on-site conditions and general usage has an adverse affect on all equipment, irrespective if its CCTV, access control, fire detection or a PA / Voice Evacuation system. Without regular cleaning, servicing and repair, your equipment won’t be able to operate to its full capabilities. It will ultimately completely breakdown and require to be to replaced prematurely.
To prevent this from happening and to give yourself peace of mind we advise all clients to take out a SLA maintenance contract. This will ensure your equipment remains in optimum condition and that you are get full value from your investment.
What is a SLA Maintenance Contract and what types do Intellisec offer?
A SLA (Service Level Agreement) maintenance contract is an ongoing contract to clean, service and repair equipment that has been installed on site. At Intellisec we offer five levels of SLA’s from Bronze to Platinum Plus. These are available for both systems we have installed and any in-situ systems installed by other companies. Determining which level is the best for your particular circumstances is based upon the following factors:
- The type of equipment installed and the number of items on site
- The distance your site is from our nearest branch – which are located in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Kimberley and Richards Bay.
- How often your equipment needs to be maintained – from daily to twice a year.
- What response rate you require – from within 4 hours on a 24/7 basis to within 2 working days.
- How many repair call outs you want included.
To find out more send us an email or please complete the form below and one of nearest Account Managers will be in contact.