A specialist range of products designed for use in factories, mining, distribution centres and other industrial locations. We can support you no matter where you are in South Africa. We have branches in Durban, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Richards Bay and Kimberley.
Provide remote support, help resolve problems and save lives with the Helpy Oops. This portable device is ideal for use on industrial sites, in remote locations and for protecting vulnerable people.
How It Works
Helpy Oops is the latest development in PPE (personal protection equipment). This rugged, portable device can receive phone calls and has a button that allows the user to phone a pre-determined number and talk handsfree. In the case of an emergency, the user can press a panic button that will phone up to 12 numbers and send an alert with their precise location. Finally, the device will also automatically send an alert if the user has a fall or leaves a predefined geographical location.
- GPS tracking – The Helpy Oops has an integrated GPS receiver that allows it to be located at any time. Simply SMS the device and it will automatically send an SMS back with a link to Google Maps showing its precise location
- Panic Button – In an emergency the user can press a panic button which will cause it to call up to 12 pre-saved numbers and send an alert with the precise location of the device
- Two-way communication – The device can receive phone calls and has a call button that allows it call a pre-determined number. It can also operate handsfree.
- Emergency alerts – The Helpy Oops continuously monitors its precise location and automatically sends an SMS alert if it detects a fall or if the user leaves a predefined location
- Fully customisable – The device comes with desktop and smartphone software that allows a manager to customise the device to suit their respective needs.
Pepper Spray Alarm
The pepper spray alarm is a non-lethal crime deterrent system that releases a cloud of highly repulsive and irritating pepper gas which stops the criminal from acting.
- Fast acting – Prevents burglary, intrusion and related violent crimes in seconds. Recommended for retail stores, gambling outlets and storage facilities
- Flexible – Can be integrated with your existing alarm system to activate in the event of a break-in. Alternatively, it also comes with a panic button, allowing for immediate activation.
- Stand Alone – Can operate independently and in remote locations. Ideal for stopping vandalism, the theft of cables and for combating livestock theft and animal predators in agribusinesses
- Cost effective – Saves money by reducing the number of guards in your employment
In the video below the Pepper Spray Alarm is highly effective at preventing unauthorised personnel from entering a restricted zone in a factory.