Time and Attendance
Monitor attendance, manage your payroll better and reduce costs with a Time and Attendance (TNA) system (also known as a biometric clocking / time management system). The systems are available as stand alone units or be a part of your access control system.
Our systems come equipped with biometrics (fingerprint or facial recognition) and are an easy-to-use, fast and proven way of managing your employees more efficiently. Their benefits include:
- Improves punctuality, reduces long breaks and absenteeism
- Prevents fraud by eliminating duplicate and fake registrations
- Quick and easy to use – records attendance with just one touch or a quick scan
- Reduces payroll costs – enables you to precisely record the arrival and departure time and all breaks
- Saves you time – can either integrate directly with your payroll system (Sage or Pastel) using intermediary software like Jarrison Time or produce a report that can be downloaded or printed
- Wide variety – devices suitable for small and large business as well as portable devices that are very durable, waterproof, dust-proof, shockproof and have been designed for use in mines and on construction sites.
- Ideal for a wide range of industries from retail and manufacturing to mining and event management.
IntelliSEC is a certified installer and integrator of the world’s leading time and attendance readers and software systems. These include Impro (Premium Partner), Paxton (Partner), Virdi, Morpho from Safran, Jarrison Time from Jarrison Systems, ZKTeco and Suprema. Our TNA systems can be bought outright or rented from just a few hundred rand a month. Irrespective of your requirements and budget we have a system to meet your specific needs. We also provide maintenance contracts so that you can be reassured that your systems remain in optimum condition.
We can provide you with a customised solution to meet your requirements. We also offer support all over South Africa. We have branches in Durban, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Richards Bay, Kimberley and Port Elizabeth.