Improve security at your estate or business park with an ANPR camera (automatic number plate recognition). The camera, also known as an LPR camera (license plate recognition) automatically scans the number plate of all vehicles that attempt to enter. If it recognises the vehicle it will automatically raise the boom gates and allow entry.
- Saves time – The ANPR camera can scan the number plate, authorise it and raise the boom faster than a guard. This saves precious time and allows for the faster processing of vehicles
- Saves money – Eliminates or reduces the number of security guards required
- Improves security – Only authorises approved vehicles which stops the sharing of remotes among residents and employees.
Identify and stop vehicles belonging to criminals before they can act with the SNIPR license plate identification system.
How It Works
SNIPR is a cloud-based software application that uses an ANPR / LPR camera to automatically scan the license plates of all vehicles that attempt to enter your property. The license number is then checked against a national network of law enforcement and private databases of vehicles that have been reported stolen, missing, involved in a crime or known to belonging to criminals. The whole process takes seconds to complete and staff are immediately alerted (see image below) if any suspicious vehicle is detected, giving them sufficient time to decide the best course of action. SNIPR has been particularly effective at stopping armed robberies at shopping centers and other retail centres.
- Proactive – Automatically scans the number plate of all vehicles attempting to enter your property
- Fast – Instantly alerts you to the presence of any suspicious vehicle or vehicle belonging to a known criminal before they can commit a crime
- Comprehensive – SNIPR is constantly being update in real time from thousands of public and private sources across South Africa. No matter where criminals operate from, the system will be vigilant against them.
- Cost Effective – SNIPR is available for a low-cost monthly fee, allowing you to save money by reducing the number of security guards in your employment
We can support you no matter where you are in South Africa. We have branches in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Richards Bay, Kimberley and Port Elizabeth