IntelliSEC is a specialist South African BEE Level 1 turnkey installer and system integrator of intelligent site management systems. These systems vary from CCTV and access control to fire detection and public address systems; as well as various industry specific specialist products like Nurse Call.
We can provide you with customised solutions that take into account your specific requirements, operational environment and negates the risk factors associated with your business. For example, we can help retail businesses significantly reduce their shrinkage and deter robberies. We can also help manufacturing and logistics companies improve operational efficiency, cut costs and prevent accidents. If you would like to know more, contact us and we will show you what we can do for you.
Founded in 1998, IntelliSEC has grown to establish a national South African footprint with branches throughout the country in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, Richards Bay and Port Elizabeth. We also have an active presence in the Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, Mpumalanga and North West provinces. This means that even on the biggest, most demanding projects we can provide a one stop solution. There is simply no other company operating in South Africa that can do everything that we can do. Today we have become the trusted national service provider to leading corporations and public sector organisations throughout the country.
Public & Private Sector Clients
IntelliSEC has acquired clients all over South and Southern Africa, in all the major industries and in both the public and private sector. This varies from the motor industry and property development to the food industry and governmental bodies. Through working within these industries, we have developed an understanding of the most commonly occurring problems. This enables us to make recommendations to other clients within the same industries, designed to boast security and improve efficiencies.
All our systems are installed and maintained by our in-house certified technicians and we can also integrate our various systems on to one seamless platform which can be controlled from an ergonomically designed control console with a graphic user interface. System installations can vary from a few hours to several months, which is determined by the scale of the project. Before we begin an installation, we inform our clients exactly how long it will take. We can do this as we have procedures in place to ensure that the systems are installed to schedule and to the highest of standards. These procedures include arranging with the client a precise time when they would like our technicians to arrive. We also provide a dedicated team who will work exclusively on their job until its completely finished.
All our systems come with the Intellisec standard 12-month guarantee and in most cases, the equipment manufacturers supply an additional guarantee of a few years. We are able to offer these guarantees as our systems are installed and maintained by our own in-house technicians, who have received specialist training and certification by the manufacturers of the site management systems they install. All installations are tested and measured against our internally developed installation standard. Only when they have passed the most stringent of standards, will they be signed off by an IntelliSEC project managers. Finally, each system we install is serviced regularly by our technicians. This ensures optimal performance for the life of the system. It also enables us to continue delivering above industry standard “up times” on all our sites.
Our standard payment terms is 30 days and we are also able to offer our systems on a rental basis. We offer 24, 36, 48 and 60-month contracts and with 0, 10 and 15% escalation, depending on the particular system. This scheme has proven to very popular with many clients. It is also classified by SARS as an operational expenditure (OpEx), so its fully tax deductible. This enables our clients to invest in their business without having to use any of their capital expenditure (CapEx) budget. If you would like to know more, contact us. We will be more than happy to answer any questions that you might have.
We have been fully accredited by and are registered with the following trade associations, regulatory authorities and governmental bodies:
- Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) as an authorised security industry service provider
- The South African Qualification & Certification Committee for the Fire Industry (SAQCC Fire) as an authorised provider, commissioner and servicer of fire detection and gas suppression equipment.
- We have achieved a BEE LEVEL 1 Status with a B-BBEE Procurement Recognition Level of 135%. This status was conferred by SANAS – the South African National Accreditation System and we were assessed and verified in accordance with the B-BBEE Act No. 53 of 2003 and the final Amended BEE Codes of Good Practice 2013. Download our flyer to learn how this benefits you
- We are registered in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and therefore legally certified to issue Certificate of Compliance (C.O.C.) certificates for electric fences
- We are registered with the National Treasury’s central supplier database for government as an accredited prospective provider of goods and services to all national, provincial and municipal authorities and bodies throughout South Africa.