We at Intellisec are proud of our association with Avigilon, who have awarded us Direct Partner status in recognition of the expertise that we continue to demonstrate in understanding their systems and how they can be utilised to their fullest capacity. As a Direct Partner we also receive specialist training as well as preferential pre-sales and after-sales support. This enables us to offer our clients a better service.
Founded in 2004, Avigilon is a Canadian manufacturer of premium hardware and software products that fully integrate to provide an end-to-end video surveillance solution. These products include:
- A comprehensive range of high-definition network IP megapixel cameras which includes bullet, dome and PTZ cameras. Avigilon cameras provide exceptional image quality which enables them to cover vast areas in high detail and thus reduces the number of cameras required.
- Cutting edge Video Management Software packages with pattern-based analytics algorithms which includes
- Avigilon Control Centre (ACC)™ – can quickly analyse hours of surveillance footage and identify scene changes or missing objects
- Avigilon Appearance Search™ – enables users to quickly locate a specific person of interest across an entire site
- Rialto™ – an open source self learning video analytics package that can integrate with any third party analog or IP camera
- High-Definition Stream Management™ (HDSM) – integrates your camera and your software packages with your server to reduce your bandwidth and processing requirements. This ensures you receive uninterrupted high resolution video footage irrespective of the number of cameras you have on your network.
Avigilon products are quick and easy to install and have consistently proven to be reliable in providing actionable high definition imagery. We at Intellisec have no hesitation in recommending Avigilon products to be used at all highly valuable and sensitive locations from banks and casinos to critical infrastructure and high tech manufacturing facilities.